Osphena Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Osphena (ospemifene) is a member of the selective estrogen receptor modulators drug class and is commonly used for Dyspareunia.
This Osphena price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Osphena is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Osphena availability.
|30 (2 x 15 each)||$5.74||$172.12|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
Manufacturer Coupons and Rebates
Osphena offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Osphena Savings Card Program: Pay $0 co-pay on your 1st prescription and Pay no more than $35 for the next 5 refills; for additional information contact the program at 855-677-4362.
|Number of uses:||6 times|
|Expires||March 31, 2015|
Patient Assistance Programs for Osphena
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Osphena Savings Program
- The patient cannot have any public (federal or state provided) insurance, but can have private insurance.
- Medical diagnosis necessary for this program is not specified.
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Eligible patients pay a minimum of $35 and receive up to $50 off co-pay or out-of-pocket expenses (per 30-day supply) on the next 6 prescriptions. Patients are responsible for additional costs over the maximum $50 savings. This program expires December 31, 2015. This program also provides reimbursement assistance.
- Osphena (ospemifene) Tablet 60mg