User Reviews for Osphena

Learn more about Osphena.

Dyspareunia 2 reviews 1 medications

Summary of Osphena reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Osphena

For Dyspareunia "Just started taking Osphena after fighting with insurance for almost 3 years to allow it to be covered. (cash price $204 .00) After 3 days use I have noticed an increase of natural vaginal lubricant. I can't wait to start having a sex life again with my husband! Looking forward to the promises and not to worried about the side effects. Thank You Osphena for bringing us back to life!"

slmarks.phx.az July 5, 2015

For Dyspareunia "This medication started working immediately. Within three days--more moisture. Within the next week, my interest in sex returned and I felt a major decrease in pain. I have been using this medication for 5 months now. Am I completely discomfort free? No. However, with use of a lubricant like coconut oil (best I've used) or olive oil (second best), both of which are the most like the body's natural moisture and some modifications in position or speed, this medicine has been a miracle for us. Unlike when we were young, it takes more preparation to be physically ready for intercourse, but we've adapted to those changes. I was/am frightened by the potential side effects. The only drawback for me at this point is an increase night sweats"

Marthasville (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 9, 2015