topcare anti diarrheal
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2mg
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-224
Loperamide HCl 2 mg
controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
if you have bloody or black stool
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing (Bottle Only)
- do not use if carton or blister unit is broken or torn (Blister Only)
anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch
EASY TO SWALLOW
LOPERAMIDE HYDROCHLORIDE TABLETS, 2 mg
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
COMPARE TO IMODIUM® A-D active ingredient
*Each caplet (capsule-shaped tablet) contains 2 mg loperamide hydrochloride
|TOPCARE ANTI DIARRHEAL
loperamide hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.