WPI 339 (Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg)
Pill imprint WPI 339 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for WPI 339 (Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg)
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)