West-ward 3188 (Lithium 150 mg)
Pill imprint West-ward 3188 has been identified as Lithium carbonate 150 mg.
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder; mania; depression; schizoaffective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for West-ward 3188 (Lithium 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium silicate
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Blue No. 1
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lithium
- Lithium controlled-release and extended-release tablets
- Lithium syrup
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)