W W 771 (Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg)
Pill imprint W W 771 has been identified as Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg.
Isosorbide dinitrate is used in the treatment of angina; esophageal spasm; pulmonary hypertension; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for W W 771 (Isosorbide dinitrate 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ammonium phosphate dibasic
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate extended-release
- Isosorbide dinitrate Oral, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)