User Reviews for Isosorbide dinitrate

Also known as: Dilatrate-SR, ISDN, Isochron, IsoDitrate, Isordil, Isordil Tembids, Isordil Titradose, Sorbitrate

Learn more about Isosorbide dinitrate.

Heart Failure 0 reviews 129 medications

Pulmonary Hypertension 0 reviews 18 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Isosorbide dinitrate reviews 3 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Isosorbide dinitrate

Review by olbugga (taken for less than 1 month):

For Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis: Prior to this medication, I was depending on Nitro exclusively for Angina occurrence, with good results; I now take Isosorbide Dinatrate 10 mg three times daily with very little results, that I can determine. After every pill, I get angina in 1-2 hrs and this lasts until my next dosage. I don't think this medicine is appropriate for me.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 15, 2014 6:03 PM

For Angina: I have been using this medicine for a few months now. No matter how much I wanted to feel better by doing so, this medicine never made any difference. I still have angina regardless of taking the tablets regularly 20 mg, twice a day.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 19, 2010 8:38 AM

For Angina: Made a substantial difference in my quality of life. I get about 10 hours of pain free (angina) time per dose. I take a pill 2x daily and get almost full relief. Only time I get some little pain now is after a full dinner and some exertion. Before Isosorbide any exertion caused pain.

April 30, 2008 12:22 PM