TYLENOL PM (Tylenol PM extra strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
Pill imprint TYLENOL PM has been identified as Tylenol PM extra strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg.
Tylenol PM is used in the treatment of insomnia; pain; headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Tylenol PM acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
- White / Blue
- Rx and/or OTC
More about Tylenol PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine)
- Tylenol Extra Strength PM
- Tylenol Extra Strength PM Rapid Release Gelcaps
- Tylenol Extra Strength PM Vanilla Caplet
- Tylenol PM
- Other brands: Pain Relief PM Extra Strength, Excedrin PM, Percogesic Extra Strength, Legatrin PM, More (10) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.