User Reviews for Tylenol PM

Learn more about Tylenol PM.

Pain 2 reviews 935 medications

Insomnia 8 reviews 102 medications

7.8
Headache 3 reviews 238 medications

Summary of Tylenol PM reviews 13 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Tylenol PM

For Insomnia "Amazing made me sleep the whole night while I had insomnia. I give it a 2 thumbs up"

Pony princess 224 (taken for less than 1 month) April 12, 2015

For Pain "I was very surprised when I took this medicine. I took it at 9pm and by 9:30 I was in bed sleep. It a high power pill and I rested all night. It a good pill besides the fact that I woke up the next morning and barely could get up and get dressed for work because I was still sleepy for the pill. It finally wore off at about 10am. It helped me a lot. I was told by a friend to take it for pain and I'm glad I got it."

Shaydrum February 10, 2015

For Insomnia "Works great for me."

allyoop13 July 12, 2013

For Insomnia "I've been taking this med - or just the Benadryl, which is the sleep inducing part of Tylenol PM - for several years now, as needed. It definitely helps me to fall asleep more easily when I might otherwise lay awake for an hour or two. I did notice that it seems to loose its effectiveness somewhat if I use it too frequently. I've had no noticeable side effects."

Winnny January 26, 2013

For Insomnia "When I take this medication I sleep through the night with no pain but wake up restless and feeling anxious and nervous all day. Also I get heart palpitations and difficult breathing. You have to be careful with this over the counter medication."

Anonymous October 24, 2012

For Insomnia "This medicine works well for me as a sleep agent and also reduces the itching from mosquito bites. However, I have to be careful when I take it because it seems to last for a couple of days. The "withdrawal" from it the next day includes increased pain."

dogsgrandma (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 26, 2012

For Insomnia "I really like this pill besides the fact that I sleep all day. I take the pill every few days at about 12, when I'm not tired and 15 minutes later I become drowsy. About 30 minutes after that, I'm asleep. but I tend to sleep really late. I don't hear my alarms and I can't get myself out of bed. If you do take this I would consider taking it earlier than you normally would. Other then that this pill is the best I have found and works great just like it says."

Anonymous March 15, 2012

For Insomnia "The last several times I have taken this I have become itchy and restless all night."

Anonymous January 15, 2012

For Headache "I really enjoy taking this when I'm hurting and all I want is to go to bed. Works like a charm for me."

the mommy February 7, 2010

For Headache "This worked for a while then I started getting rebound headaches. I was waking up to excruciating headaches in the mornings after taking these at night after a period of time. They can increase with intensity over time. If you find this happening to you. You need to get off of them. They are rebound headaches."

lfsilva October 1, 2009

For Headache "I ocasionally use Tylenol rapid release during the day and recently developed cold and flu, so I decided to try Tylenol PM at night for better sleep. Make sure to read the drug interactions first, as I spent two restless nights with nervousness. Many of my friends take this product, so I'll pass it on to them, but if you are on other medication, check the list of side effects."

Anonymous March 22, 2009

For Pain "Great. Take 30 minutes before bed and it treats both pain and mild restlessness."

Anonymous January 4, 2009

For Insomnia "I've taken other prescription sleep medications in the past but they do tend to make your drowsy and have all sorts of side effects. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and the pain stops me from sleeping. I now take this at bedtime with a small dose prescribed codeine. Between the painkillers and the "sleep" effect of the Tylenol, I truly can't believe how well I am sleeping! Just be aware that this can really make you fall asleep fast so do be ready for bed. I've spoken to four other people who have various pain problems and they all love this medication too."

BritTex September 29, 2008