TARO 59 (Amiodarone 400 mg)
Pill imprint TARO 59 has been identified as Amiodarone hydrochloride 400 mg.
Amiodarone is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; ventricular fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; ventricular tachycardia and belongs to the drug class group III antiarrhythmics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amiodarone 400 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for TARO 59 (Amiodarone 400 mg)
- 400 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group III antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-6129||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amiodarone
- Amiodarone solution
- Amiodarone injection
- Amiodarone Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Amiodarone Intravenous, Oral (Advanced Reading)