T 400 mg (Carbamazepine extended-release 400 mg)
Pill imprint T 400 mg has been identified as Carbamazepine extended-release 400 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 400 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for T 400 mg (Carbamazepine extended-release 400 mg)
- 400 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)