SZ 780 (Methylphenidate hydrochloride SR 20 mg)
Pill imprint SZ 780 has been identified as Methylphenidate hydrochloride SR 20 mg.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; obesity; fatigue; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 20 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- SZ 780
- 20 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- cetostearyl alcohol
Submitted by: Liverosa
More about methylphenidate
- Methylphenidate chewable tablets
- Methylphenidate controlled-release capsules
- Methylphenidate controlled-release tablets
- Methylphenidate extended-release capsules
- More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.