SL 441 50 50 50 (Trazodone 150 mg)
Pill imprint SL 441 50 50 50 has been identified as Trazodone hydrochloride 150 mg.
Trazodone is used in the treatment of insomnia; anxiety; sedation; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Trazodone 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SL 441 50 50 50 (Trazodone 150 mg)
50 50 50
- 150 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Phenylpiperazine antidepressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pliva Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about trazodone
- Trazodone extended-release tablets
- Trazodone (Advanced Reading)
- Trazodone Oral (Advanced Reading)