RDY 423 (Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride extended release 1000 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 423 has been identified as Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride extended release 1000 mg.
Ciprofloxacin is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; epididymitis, sexually transmitted; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ciprofloxacin 1000 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 423 (Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride extended release 1000 mg)
- 1000 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
polyethylene glycol 400
More about ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets
- Ciprofloxacin suspension
- Ciprofloxacin tablets
- Ciprofloxacin (Advanced Reading)
- Ciprofloxacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)