R 126 (Ciprofloxacin 250 mg)
Pill imprint R 126 has been identified as Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride 250 mg.
Ciprofloxacin is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; epididymitis, sexually transmitted; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ciprofloxacin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for R 126 (Ciprofloxacin 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
hypromellose 2910 (5 mPa.s)
polyethylene glycol 400
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|21695-0411||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets
- Ciprofloxacin suspension
- Ciprofloxacin tablets
- Ciprofloxacin (Advanced Reading)
- Ciprofloxacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)