PLIVA 518 (Theophylline extended-release 450 mg)
Pill imprint PLIVA 518 has been identified as Theophylline extended-release 450 mg.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, maintenance; asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 450 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PLIVA 518 (Theophylline extended-release 450 mg)
- 450 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pliva Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
More about theophylline
- Theophylline elixir
- Theophylline sustained-release capsules
- Theophylline sustained-release tablets
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...