MYLAN 6150 MYLAN 6150 (Omeprazole 20 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 6150 MYLAN 6150 has been identified as Omeprazole 20 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 6150 MYLAN 6150 (Omeprazole 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0007||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|55887-0396||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »