MUTUAL 100 MUTUAL 100 (Doxycycline 50 mg)
Pill imprint MUTUAL 100 MUTUAL 100 has been identified as Doxycycline hyclate 50 mg.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; chlamydia infection; acne; bronchitis; skin infection (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MUTUAL 100 MUTUAL 100 (Doxycycline 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- White / Blue
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antimalarials
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
D&C Red No. 28
FD&C Blue No. 1
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-0147||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about doxycycline
- Doxycycline capsules
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release capsules
- Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release tablets
- More (8) »