Mucinex 600 (Mucinex DM 30 mg / 600 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill imprint Mucinex 600 has been identified as Mucinex DM 30 mg / 600 mg.
Mucinex DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mucinex DM 30 mg / 600 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Mucinex 600 (Mucinex DM 30 mg / 600 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 30 mg / 600 mg
- Yellow / White
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Reckitt Benckiser LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carbomer homopolymer type b (allyl pentaerythritol crosslinked)
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about Mucinex DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, Q-Tussin DM, More (49) »