M 99 (Bendroflumethiazide and nadolol 5 mg / 80mg)
Pill imprint M 99 has been identified as Bendroflumethiazide and nadolol 5 mg / 80mg.
Bendroflumethiazide/nadolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bendroflumethiazide/nadolol 5 mg / 80mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 99 (Bendroflumethiazide and nadolol 5 mg / 80mg)
- 5 mg / 80mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about bendroflumethiazide/nadolol
- Bendroflumethiazide and nadolol
- Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide (Advanced Reading)