Logo 757 (Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill imprint Logo 757 has been identified as Benazepril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg.
Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide 10 mg / 12.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Logo 757
- 10 mg / 12.5 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Blue No. 2
ferric oxide red
More about benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Hydrochlorothiazide and benazepril
- Benazepril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Lotensin HCT
- Benazepril and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Benazepril Hydrochloride/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.