Logo 10 Xa (Xarelto 10 mg)
Generic Name: rivaroxaban
Pill imprint Logo 10 Xa has been identified as Xarelto 10 mg.
Xarelto is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; prevention of thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation; deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after knee replacement surgery; deep vein thrombosis prophylaxis after hip replacement surgery; pulmonary embolism (and more), and belongs to the drug class factor Xa inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Xarelto 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Logo 10 Xa (Xarelto 10 mg)
Xarelto is associated with the treatment of:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Recurrent Event
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Embolism, Recurrent Event
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...