> LH1 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill imprint > LH1 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for > LH1 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 50 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Pharma, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
pregelatinized corn starch
polyethylene glycol 3000
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar