IG 376 (Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril hydrochloride 25 mg / 20 mg)
Pill imprint IG 376 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril hydrochloride 25 mg / 20 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril 25 mg / 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for IG 376 (Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril hydrochloride 25 mg / 20 mg)
- 25 mg / 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Camber Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
ferric oxide red
More about hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril
- Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril
- Quinapril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)