G 0 (Naproxen 550 mg)
Pill imprint G 0 has been identified as Naproxen sodium 550 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 550 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G 0 (Naproxen 550 mg)
- 550 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Glenmark Generics Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
silicon dioxide colloidal
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|18837-0330||Innoviant Pharmacy Inc (repackager)|
|10544-0324||Blenheim Pharmacal Inc (repackager)|
|66336-0826||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|33261-0085||Aidarex Pharmacuticals LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)