E720 E720 (Indomethacin SR 75 mg)
Pill imprint E720 E720 has been identified as Indomethacin SR 75 mg.
Indomethacin is used in the treatment of gout, acute; back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; cluster headaches (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Prior to 30 weeks gestation: Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Starting at 30 weeks gestation: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Indomethacin 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E720 E720 (Indomethacin SR 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out - prior to 30 weeks gestation
D - Positive evidence of risk - starting at 30 weeks gestation
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
More about indomethacin
- Indomethacin capsules
- Indomethacin suppositories
- Indomethacin suspension
- Indomethacin sustained-release capsules
- More (3) »