E 311 (Tramadol 50 mg)
Pill imprint E 311 has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg.
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; anxiety; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 311 (Tramadol 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55289-0719||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about tramadol
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)