E 144 (Amiodarone 200 mg)
Pill imprint E 144 has been identified as Amiodarone hydrochloride 200 mg.
Amiodarone is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; ventricular fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; ventricular tachycardia and belongs to the drug class group III antiarrhythmics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amiodarone 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for E 144 (Amiodarone 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group III antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-4618||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|54569-5140||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amiodarone
- Amiodarone solution
- Amiodarone injection
- Amiodarone Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Amiodarone Intravenous, Oral (Advanced Reading)