C 230 (Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint C 230 has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for C 230 (Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg)
- 325 mg / 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Alvogen, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Acetaminophen/oxycodone Solution
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen solution
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)