User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Pain 341 reviews 912 medications

8.7
Chronic Pain 69 reviews 105 medications

8.7
Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 410 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

For Chronic Pain: "Good"

jackzzzz May 29, 2015

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I have been on percocet 10/325 for 6 months now and I personally couldn't have asked for my pain management doctor to have prescribed anything better. I suffer with bad lumbar and left knee pain. My pain kept me at the doctors office and in emergency rooms and finally I have relief."

Kissa84 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 11, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I find when I do take Percocet for my back problems they really help. Stop taking them when I'm not in pain was an issue also. For the withdrawal I would take a few tylenol #2 or #3. Really helped. After a week it was all good and not much withdrawal at all."

newfie by (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "Took the pill every six hours for two weeks after shoulder surgery to deal with the immense pain. It worked! Then I stopped one day. Big mistake. The withdrawal took a week and I felt like going to the ER. No one told me to taper off. The pain became unbearable again especially after physical therapy and now I only take one an hour before PT. Bottom line, it works but is a narcotic so addiction CAN happen and withdrawal must be executed carefully."

DaveLaw (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "Prescribed for pain of a large ulcer on my foot, 10/325 x6 a day, it definitely provided relief until I recovered (2 months). Tapering and stopping was crummy but somewhat relieved by clonidine, neurontin and a short course of ativan. A potent pain med tho, definitely works!"

Jazon (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 9, 2015

For Chronic Pain: "I was in a car accident in 93 and had to have rods placed in my back. I was prescribed Norco 10 mg for years. The medicine was not helping my pain anymore. I explained this to the Dr aband they prescribed Percocet 10 mg. There isn't much that normally helps my pain, so I was reluctant to even try Percocet. I am definitely happy that I allowed the change, because I am in no pain at all now. I would recommend this anyone that had chronic pain. The only disadvantage to the medicine is if you don't have insurance, the cost is around $100."

here2please (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 28, 2015

Xartemis XR (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This medication was given to me for fibromyalgia and severe lower back pain. 2 pills every 12 hrs. A wonderful medication. Lasts 12 hours and doesn't give you highs and lows. It's very smooth. Wonderful for nights because most of the 4 hours meds did not last thru the night and I would wake up. I love this medication and recommend it to all pain sufferers. I would like them to take out the 325 tynenol."

Fu-Fu (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2015

Xartemis XR (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I have recurrent back pain, and I'm currently experiencing an acute episode of back pain and sciatica. I was referred to a pain management doctor, who switched me from 40 mg Percocet per day to 30 mg Xartemis XR per day in the hopes that I could sleep through the night and wake up without extreme pain. After a week, I had to see him again because the medication is supposed to last 12 hours, but it starts to wear off after about 6 hours, and it doesn't relieve the pain well even when it is in effect. He gave me a prescription for 10 mg Percocet to take twice a day as breakthrough medication, so now I'm taking a higher daily dose with less effective relief. I'm asking about other options at my next appointment."

Liz R (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2015

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "This is one of the strongest and most effective pain relievers I have taken in my 33 year experience with Crohn's disease. I have only found IV Dilaudid (1-2 mg) to be more effective. RM"

RobM (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 12, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "Works great for me"

cat zz February 25, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I'm 19 years old, play college football, and this medication really gave me my life back after battling with severe groin pain (I'm a male) from a sports injury. There were times where my pain level exceeded a level 10, and Percocet brought it down to a 3-4, a level where I can function. My doctor said it's best to take this medication BEFORE your pain gets severe. It's called "catching up with your pain", and really makes a difference."

ChrisF1105 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 11, 2015

For Chronic Pain: "My physician switch me from Norco 10_325 to Percocet 7.5)325. And it takes the pain away form my osteoarthritis. A lot better then the Norco. But that's my opinion and everyone reactions different. "

patients (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2015

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have Multiple Sclerosis and I have chronic back and legs pain along with headaches and I have tried about everything else in the book and nothing seems to work except this. Take 1, 15, 20 minutes later it kicks in and pain is gone for a while (about 5 hours)."

JaywithMS January 17, 2015

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Only pill I can take just one of and it work"

TheVampireButterfly November 27, 2014

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Zero relief from back pain. But it provides a lot of relief for kidney stones, post surgery pain, bone fracture pain. But lower back pain (non kidney stone pain), nothing."

Darnell123 November 26, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have 2 torn discs in my lower back and Lumbar Facet Syndrome (joints). My job is extremely physical. I've been on EVERYTHING! Nothing works as well as this. I'm able to do my job and play with my kids."

JJEVANS November 21, 2014

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "This medication was a lifesaver after cancer surgery. I took one pill every six hours as needed 10/325. I was able to sleep, walk, and eat after surgery. I am not taking it anymore, my doctor gave me sixty. I have thirty left I will use those if I ever need them again."

Lucia1999 (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "Rated 8 on the scale of 1-10.."

den 83 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 26, 2014

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I fell on ice in 2009 and ended up with a ruptured disc in my lower back. I also suffer from a variety of back problems, stenosis, bone spurs and facet disease to name a few...the Percocets 7.5/325 are a big help in managing my pain, if I did not have them, I absolutely would not be able to function, let alone be able to go to work. It does take the edge off my pain. I have to take the Percocets along with muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatory medicine to get through my days (and nights) but I have to do what I have to do to manage the pain."

Ms Deb (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 26, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "Taking it for 3 1/2 years , pre-op, post-op, mild side effects, pain under control to some degree 50-60%."

Acdf5,6,7 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 22, 2014

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "After taking Norco 10/325 for close to 8 months, I was switched to Percocet 10/325 and what a difference! I take 4 a day and I have my life back!! I was injured earlier this year and fractured my patella. Even Physical Therapy didn't help as much as it should, because I was left with osteoarthritis in my knee. I'm now able to do chores, go places and enjoy life again thanks to no pain! Thank you Percocet."

emsgirl24 (taken for less than 1 month) October 21, 2014

Xartemis XR (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Began taking this after crushing my foot in a rollover car accident. My injury is long term, requiring multiple surgeries and lots of metal to put me back together again. This injury has been painful day and night, non-stop for months-I nearly reached a breaking point when my foot became infected. The pain was unbearable. This happened right around the time Xartemis came out. My doctor switched me from regular Percocet to Xartemis and I finally got relief! Plus only taking 4 pills a day simplified things a lot. I was skeptical but I am very pleased with it overall. As with any opiate I'm concerned for the long term but my circumstances require it right now."

Tonya120 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 2, 2014

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Works fairly well when taken around the clock 4 times a day. I take it to treat chronic pain caused by multiple bone spurs in my neck causing nerve compression and severe pain in my shoulder/arm/neck."

bonespurs (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2014

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I just got jaw surgery done and they gave me a liquid version. It takes the pain away fast and for a long while. I take 10mg every 4hrs. I'm only 100lbs."

tyannish September 26, 2014

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I was prescribed this medication for relief from "gallbladder attacks," until I could have my gallbladder removed. I have taken Norco 10/325 previously for a bulging disc. Percocet is far superior in pain relief, time between doses, and fewer side effects (in my opinion)."

Zachary-D (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2014