User Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Chronic Pain 62 reviews 102 medications

8.8
Pain 334 reviews 913 medications

8.7
Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 396 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Review by TheVampireButterfly:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Only pill I can take just one of and it work

November 27, 2014 5:56 AM

Review by Darnell123:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Zero relief from back pain. But it provides a lot of relief for kidney stones, post surgery pain, bone fracture pain. But lower back pain (non kidney stone pain), nothing.

November 26, 2014 10:51 AM

Review by Lucia1999 (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: This medication was a lifesaver after cancer surgery. I took one pill every six hours as needed 10/325. I was able to sleep, walk, and eat after surgery. I am not taking it anymore, my doctor gave me sixty. I have thirty left I will use those if I ever need them again.

November 7, 2014 12:36 PM

Review by den 83 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Rated 8 on the scale of 1-10..

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 4:02 PM

Review by Ms Deb (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I fell on ice in 2009 and ended up with a ruptured disc in my lower back. I also suffer from a variety of back problems, stenosis, bone spurs and facet disease to name a few...the Percocets 7.5/325 are a big help in managing my pain, if I did not have them, I absolutely would not be able to function, let alone be able to go to work. It does take the edge off my pain. I have to take the Percocets along with muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatory medicine to get through my days (and nights) but I have to do what I have to do to manage the pain.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 26, 2014 3:40 PM

Review by Acdf5,6,7 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Taking it for 3 1/2 years , pre-op, post-op, mild side effects, pain under control to some degree 50-60%.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 22, 2014 5:13 AM

Review by emsgirl24 (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: After taking Norco 10/325 for close to 8 months, I was switched to Percocet 10/325 and what a difference! I take 4 a day and I have my life back!! I was injured earlier this year and fractured my patella. Even Physical Therapy didn't help as much as it should, because I was left with osteoarthritis in my knee. I'm now able to do chores, go places and enjoy life again thanks to no pain! Thank you Percocet.

October 21, 2014 7:58 PM

Review by Tonya120 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Xartemis XR (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Began taking this after crushing my foot in a rollover car accident. My injury is long term, requiring multiple surgeries and lots of metal to put me back together again. This injury has been painful day and night, non-stop for months-I nearly reached a breaking point when my foot became infected. The pain was unbearable. This happened right around the time Xartemis came out. My doctor switched me from regular Percocet to Xartemis and I finally got relief! Plus only taking 4 pills a day simplified things a lot. I was skeptical but I am very pleased with it overall. As with any opiate I'm concerned for the long term but my circumstances require it right now.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 2, 2014 6:36 AM

Review by bonespurs (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Works fairly well when taken around the clock 4 times a day. I take it to treat chronic pain caused by multiple bone spurs in my neck causing nerve compression and severe pain in my shoulder/arm/neck.

September 27, 2014 2:19 AM

Review by tyannish:

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I just got jaw surgery done and they gave me a liquid version. It takes the pain away fast and for a long while. I take 10mg every 4hrs. I'm only 100lbs.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 26, 2014 11:47 PM

Review by Zachary-D (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I was prescribed this medication for relief from "gallbladder attacks," until I could have my gallbladder removed. I have taken Norco 10/325 previously for a bulging disc. Percocet is far superior in pain relief, time between doses, and fewer side effects (in my opinion).

September 20, 2014 10:03 PM

Review by gimp:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Since June 9th of this year I have had to have five total right hip replacements. I've dislocated the hip three times and one part wasn't even put in correct after surgery so I had two of the five done in 1 day. I have found that the Percocets numb the pain enough to get you through with daily function of life, yet not zombied or strung out. I take 4 per day.

September 9, 2014 12:19 PM

Review by JenO77 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Of any generic, Endocet seems to work the best. I always request it when filling my prescription.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 16, 2014 2:45 AM

Review by Doitright:

Percocet 10/650 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: You have to remember, with an injury pain can be your friend. I've been taking 10-650 for years off and on and just because it says to take once or twice a day doesn't mean you have to. Pain reminds you that the injury is still there and gives you limits that stop you from making it worse.

July 30, 2014 7:21 AM

Review by Jonathan4532:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I'm 19 and have chronic TMJ joint pain and clicking. I get spouts of breakthrough pain that disables me from talking, eating, and other things that require mouth movements. I recently had the worst pain ever in my jaw and had to go to the ER. Was given Percocet 5/325 and it took away my pain COMPLETELY and helped tremendously. I've tried Vicodin in the past but didn't help my TMJ as much as Percocet does.

July 26, 2014 1:42 PM

Review by Reneke (taken for less than 1 month):

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I had endoscopic sinus surgery and took 80 pills in the first two weeks. The pharmacist made me feel like an addict, and made me so mad! Now my pain is reducing a lot, it has been three weeks since surgery and I use only one pill to make it through my work day. I have no side effects and do not want to get addicted, but it really helps A LOT with pain control and lets me function instead of cry and whine.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 24, 2014 4:42 PM

Review by Robert A. (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Percocet 7.5/500 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I suffer from spinal stenosis and have for 5 years. This keeps the pain to a level where I can get out of bed. It last about two hours and tolerance to the medication develops within 18 months. Was moved up to the 10mg pill with much better results.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 9, 2014 8:44 PM

Review by Morgan Danielle.:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Percocet was a life saver for me. I was on Vicodin prior, and they didn't help whatsoever. I had taken Vicodin for like, 5 years. I was at the point where I had to take like SIX Vicodin to get relief. People acted like I was a seeker but I'm definitely not, I just got a high tolerance because the dose was never changed. Percocet helps so much more! If I'm in 10/10 pain, I can take like one and a half or two - and it'll take it down to a 3-4/10. I have quite a few health issues, my main issue is a back injury from cheerleading and a bladder issue called interstitial cystitis. It's excruciating. Since changing to Percocet, I went from every month or two, being in the ER... to, no ER visits!

June 7, 2014 10:21 PM

Review by brittbritt88:

For Pain: Didnt help with pain but felt better.

May 15, 2014 5:52 PM

Review by OLou (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I have many spine health issues and as a result, experience the joys of chronic back pain. This medicine works well for moderate pain for me. I did build up a tolerance for it pretty quickly, however, which is typical for any pain medicine. Bad side effects I experienced were debilitating nausea and hot flashes when it was taken on an empty stomach. Also, the all-over "itchies," when I first started taking the medicine. Both of these can be prevented by eating with the medicine and taking an antihistamine with it.

May 3, 2014 4:10 PM

Review by Dean1962:

Xartemis XR (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Today was my first dose about noon, then second dose about 5:30pm. I have to confess I was a bit nervous about taking this med, I get panic attacks when taking a new meds especially because I could not find any patient reviews anywhere on the internet, guess I am the first. Also the large size and bright blue color did intimidate me. I have chronic pain from fibromyalgia, herniated disks in neck and back and now battling kidney stones. So far I have had no pain today and also have more energy than I have had in the last 6 months. Before I was on Percocet 10mg and Mscontin 15mg but had to change PM doc and she took my meds away and gave me Xartemis instead. If the rest of my days go as this one I think I will stay on this medication.

April 17, 2014 8:09 PM

Review by anonymous again:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Many back injuries, as child and adult. At 40, had fibromyalgia, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, and more. On 8 Advil/day, much pain. Wonderful old doc said I'd blow kidneys on Advil, put me on Percocet 5/325 - it really helped. Later, other MDs put me on variety of antidepressants. They did NOT relieve pain (some aggravated it). Side effects were monstrous; so was withdrawal when I quit. I remain on my Perc. After 2 decades of careful use, I now take 10/325 dose, cut them in half and take as needed, average 3 pills/day. I can walk, function well and think straight. No side effects! BEST PAIN MED EVER. My heart breaks for people in severe pain.

66 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 15, 2014 3:57 PM

Review by roxxyrobin (taken for less than 1 month):

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I was recently put on percochet for back problems. I have periods of feeling bad but once I take 10/325 it really helps with the pain. Still havin issues with waking up in the middle of the night. I actually can live a normal life now without being in misery.

March 31, 2014 4:10 AM

Review by gecelove (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Really good medicine. But be careful when taking it.

March 29, 2014 9:32 PM

Review by lysergicexpat:

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I was involved in a car accident half a year ago and misaligned my spine. I was initially on 5mg oxycodone. The 5mg's were weak but seemed to hit quicker, about 20 mins. The 7.5/325 seems to do the trick; each morning is hell but the oxy/acetaminophen works in about 40 mins and numbs most of my pain. Left slightly lightheaded but not shy compared to the pain is was in. I would recommend this medication to others.

March 28, 2014 10:37 AM