User Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, Tylox, Xartemis XR, Xolox

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Chronic Pain 52 reviews 102 medications

8.9
Pain 322 reviews 908 medications

8.7
Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 374 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

Review by roxxyrobin (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I was recently put on percochet for back problems. I have periods of feeling bad but once I take 10/325 it really helps with the pain. Still havin issues with waking up in the middle of the night. I actually can live a normal life now without being in misery.

March 31, 2014 4:10 AM
Review by gecelove (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Really good medicine. But be careful when taking it.

March 29, 2014 9:32 PM
Review by lysergicexpat: User Rating:

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I was involved in a car accident half a year ago and misaligned my spine. I was initially on 5mg oxycodone. The 5mg's were weak but seemed to hit quicker, about 20 mins. The 7.5/325 seems to do the trick; each morning is hell but the oxy/acetaminophen works in about 40 mins and numbs most of my pain. Left slightly lightheaded but not shy compared to the pain is was in. I would recommend this medication to others.

March 28, 2014 10:37 AM
Review by sopranofan (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Probably one of (if not the best) pain reliever on the market when used for acute pain. Or when coupled with a long lasting "around the clock" pain reliever it can be used for breakthrough pain.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 23, 2014 7:35 PM
Review by Paris14: User Rating:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Been feeling heaviness on chest along with some warming, feels like a chest cold. Been on Percocet for a week and feeling this way for about 3 days.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 20, 2014 5:45 PM
Review by Bobs brew: User Rating:

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Endocets are the most tolerable of any prescription pain medication.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 8, 2014 4:11 AM
Review by Alivebygrace: User Rating:

acetaminophen / oxycodone for Chronic Pain: Was in a horrific motor vehicle accident, broke spine, pelvis in 5 places, total separation of spine and pelvis, right/left arm, left ankle and left hip, I now have Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, bulging disk, scoliosis and spinal stenosis. I took Lorcet 10/650 for several years with no relief. I didn't want to take the very strong pain medicines so I finally found an awesome pain Dr. That started me on Percocet 10/325 this has made a world of difference in my life. I've gone from non-functioning due to overwhelming pain to now functioning. I've had no side effects at all. I also have permanent nerve damage. This medication in conjunction with Soma 350 greatly helps keep fibromyalgia relaxed, eases pain, I'm never pain free, I don't expect to be.

March 3, 2014 10:37 AM
Review by Kidney boy: User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Given this for kidney stones. Takes away the pain helps you relax. I experience a little bit of nausea but not severe.

February 25, 2014 11:55 PM
Review by cv80 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

acetaminophen / oxycodone for Pain: Worked great for tooth pain as only hydrocodone was not helping.

February 24, 2014 9:05 AM
Review by Double D: User Rating:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone): My surgeon prescribed Percocet 5/325 after my total Right knee replacement. I've had no problems and complete relief of pain. HIGHLY recommend.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 21, 2014 10:03 AM
Review by severe bursitis in both hips (taken for less than 1 month):

Endocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: When the cortizone shots stopped helping me, my Dr prescribed Endocet. Day one I was able to walk, sit, stand and lay down pain free. I do get a little bit light headed. I'll take that any day! Previously tried hydrocodone all the way to 10/325 and I was still in pain. This really works wonders.

February 6, 2014 4:37 PM
Review by Tenn: User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I am mid 40s male and had chronic back pain, spondylosis and degenerative disc disease for the last 5 years to where it became impossible to hardly move without being in pain. I am allergic to codeine so the doctors tried Vicodin. I saw nothing with Vicodin except tiredness. I was asked to try Percocet 5/325 in place of the Vicodin. Not only has it helped make the pain manageable I actually had the desire to get out of the house and do things that I have not been able to do before taking it.

January 24, 2014 8:09 PM
Review by Keoute: User Rating:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Used Percocet when I got my wisdom teeth out. It made the pain tolerable. But the nausea was worse than the pain would have been. I could not even close my eyes because I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to call the doctor for another pain killer.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 15, 2014 10:55 PM
Review by Country dj (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Had my hand crushed in a machine at work with a total of 15 breaks in my right hand. Was originally on 5/325 Percocet with limited relief. Doc switched me to this today and can already tell the big difference. I can actually function somewhat normal and continue physical therapy.

January 15, 2014 12:54 PM
Review by jenbab83 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I have been on multiple pain meds for scoliosis and a previous break. This works better than the fentanyl patches, and way better than the MsContins I was on. They don't make feel groggy or have an upset stomach. Highly recommended.

November 29, 2013 11:58 PM
Review by TJCOLLINS (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: Doesn't control pain for long enough period of time. Decreases pain from 9 to 7 for 2 hours then pain starts to increase again. Also causes nausea and dry mouth.

November 20, 2013 8:44 PM
Review by kenny T: User Rating:

Percocet 10/650 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I used too be on Percocet 10-325 years ago that help my back pain but doctor took me off and I've been on Lortab 10-500 and that did not help at all I was taking them 4 times a day...no relief but sleeping a lot. So I found me a new awesome doctor that put me on the Percocet 10-650mg, to take them every 6 hours for pain but I only have to take one and it does the job.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 19, 2013 9:21 AM
Review by applepie#1 (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

acetaminophen / oxycodone for Pain: I had a herniated disc and take Percocet 5/325 to manage pain and it makes it possible for me to have a good day. If you dont stay ahead of the pain then u will have a difficult time getting the pain back under control. I have been on percocet since August 2012 and dry mouth and sweating are my side effects. I take fernagan for naseau and upset stomache. I take with my dosage of 1.5 tablets every 8 hours. I worry about withdrawal but the pain made me nonfunctional. It is the lesser of two evils. I had back surgery but my nerve was " mangled" so my recovery time is longer than expected.

November 11, 2013 5:04 PM
Review by Steven Causey (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: My experience began when I was a child. I had very strange headaches, eventually diagnosed as "ice pick migraines" They had all the symptoms of the normal migraine you hear about, except, they were so painful, my feet would draw up, my eyes would roll back, and I went almost stiff from the pain....nothing helped. When I hit my thirties, I started having issues with my spine, my pancreas, and my kidneys. Percocet is the only therapy out there that keeps me from wanting to die. My blood is thinner, and I have issues as stated, with my pancreas and stomach, so I cannot take OTC drugs, they make me sick. Very sick. But, of course, no one believes that until they see what happens to me. Its kind of a living hell. I say if we can help, help.

November 10, 2013 3:50 PM
Review by rekke: User Rating:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Had my tonsil (left) out on Wednesday. This is the only medicine that has worked I have been in spook much pain

November 9, 2013 4:09 PM
Review by as9402 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: I take this for fibromyalgia as well as endometriosis. It doesn't make me nauseous and it helps me through the day.

November 9, 2013 3:00 PM
Review by lovely77: User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have really bad back pain and at such a young age I take Percocet 4 times a day and it allows me to sleep and work where as other medications just made my stomach upset. I would rate it a 9 for the relief it gives you I honestly felt like I could not function anymore I was in so much pain and now I enjoy walking I don't have to stop ever 10 minutes to catch my breath from my pain.

October 30, 2013 10:56 AM
Review by dreams4us: User Rating:

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: I have 4 herniated discs and 4 bulging discs with bone spurs. I am only 46, I clean for a living and need to work. I will eventually need surgery, but Endocet keeps me moving for now free from stomach upset. However, this drug is very addicting and keeps me moving as if I am functioning like a "normal" person. However, my loving doctor is managing this whole process and will help me wean off of this amazing drug that I have the utmost respect for. I don't take anything else and need to stay on this drug until I get through my surgeries and post. I am hopeful that I will eventually no longer need this drug, but it is the only option I have right now to get me through my days. I am afraid, but hopeful the surgeries will help.

October 24, 2013 8:52 PM
Review by caravictoria253 (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: Great for short term pain relief as far as long term the withdrawal makes you wish you never started taking and could manage pain without it only if nessesary. Follow directions.

October 24, 2013 3:13 AM
Review by Martinz (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

acetaminophen / oxycodone for Chronic Pain: I had an fissurrectomy and hemorroidectomy surgery and the pain was terrible at first but after I took two pills of Percocet the pain was gone and made me sleep well.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate