User Reviews for Acetaminophen / oxycodone

Also known as: Endocet, Magnacet, Narvox, Oxycet, Percocet, Percocet 10/325, Percocet 10/650, Percocet 2.5/325, Percocet 5/325, Percocet 7.5/325, Percocet 7.5/500, Perloxx, Primlev, Roxicet, Roxilox, ...show all 18 brand names

Learn more about Acetaminophen/oxycodone.

Pain 357 reviews 1069 medications

8.6
Chronic Pain 98 reviews 111 medications

8.2
Summary of Acetaminophen/oxycodone reviews 455 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Acetaminophen/oxycodone

For Chronic Pain: "Works great, strong stuff."

Beaverhousen April 28, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have been on Percocet for 16 years I started out with low-grade Vicodin I have taken name brand with no problems when they switch me to generic I had some problems with the way they affected me they didn't seem to work as good but when they switch the generic brand to another generic brand I had an upset stomach and a very bad rash sometimes you have to take the name brand instead of generics even though they say the generics are the same they are not I could tell the difference but I have tried Oxycontin and had a very bad itching and a rash so I guess I'm stuck on then I have days I take more than I'm supposed to in the morning and do with out later but the pain is so bad it's almost suicidal"

bad pain (taken for 10 years or more) April 22, 2016

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have a muscle disease and small fiber neuropathy, without this medicine I have 0 quality of life it is incredible. I tried every medicine in the book and this is the only medicine that give me my life back. Otherwise I would be spending it in bed or on the couch!!! Thank god for it!!!"

52yearayoung April 21, 2016

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Am prescribed this for chronic pain 5/325... 3 a day for back and hip pain, it doesn't help at all....Drs that write THIS DOSAGE...should have to only take this amount if they have or ever get "CHRONIC PAIN""

Sunshine6 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 19, 2016

Percocet 7.5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I take them for back pain,and for a acdf surgery. I take them 4 times a day and they are great. But your body will build up a tolerance over time. But until then they work so good! Takes some time to kick in though. And will make you constipated. But for pain the side effects are worth it!"

Haiti40 (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 15, 2016

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I've had chronic cluster headaches for 40 years. I have tried just about every medication recommended for headaches. The only thing that works is some type of narcotic pain medication even though the use of these for headaches is definitely not recommended. But, for me that's the only thing that works. I'd rate this as a 10 for that purpose. I've been taking it for other pain the past three months; a badly broken lower leg and four broken ribs that happened as the leg was almost healed. This drug worked very for the leg, but not nearly as well for the ribs. I'd rate it as a 9 for the leg, but only a 5 or 6 for the ribs. I can immobilize the leg fairly well, but there's no way to do that with the ribs."

MackTee April 13, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I was given Percocet recently after knee surgery. After about the 4th dose, I felt hyper, restless, nauseous and had very dry mouth. Worst side effect was extreme throbbing/stabbing lower back pain. I thought it was from just laying around but whenever I didn't take the Percocet I didn't have the lower back pain. Great for pain, but for me it's not worth the side effects I experienced."

Too many side effects for me (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2016

Percocet 5/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "felt no relief at all . I took this with a muscle relaxant."

bbuggzy (taken for less than 1 month) April 5, 2016

For Pain: "This drug made me very ill. Extremely nauseated, hot, and overall nasty feeling. I would take pain over that any day."

Balou79 (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2016

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Please? Has ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED EXTREME HEADACHE's Within 30 min of taking this med? My pharmacy gave me this version for the 1st time & within & I've been on Percocet for YEARS (5 spine surgeries) & within 24hours of being on this drug I've been hospitalized once & had a lot of testing! I came home did my own test to be sure because I had Suspected this med but I'm (lol) not a doc I DIDN'T TAKE IT ALL DAY when I got home (no headache) woke up 4 am took 1 & my blood presure went to 198/120! Please I need help has anyone ever had this happen?"

Hummingbrd (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2016

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I was prescribed Percocet a number of times for surgeries and a bulging disc. The last time I went to the pharmacy they gave me Roxicet and swore they gave me the wrong medicine. It is exactly the same medicine as other oxycodone I have received in the past but did not work the same way (less pain relief). It has to do with the mixers/additives. I see a number of others who have had the same problem. This affects people differently so you might have a trial and error process. For me Roxi equals very little pain relief."

toko February 24, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I've tried absolutely everything from nerve pills to antidepressants to help my pain and this is the only thing that works. Of course my doctors. Want to take it away after 11 years because of all of the recent headlines."

Thank heavens for this! (taken for 10 years or more) February 16, 2016

Roxicet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "Thank you for inventing this drug!!!! I was in so much pain, I truly wanted to end my life, until my doctor finally prescribed this! I have a whole new lease on life now. My only worry is, he's worried he will have to take me off it soon because his clinic doesn't want to be in bad standing for prescribing it. That would be just awful if he stops my prescription."

Life is worth living again! (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 15, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "A life saver, have used them for years when in any major pain (Broken or bruised ribs, broken ankle, major headache etc) They work miracles when taken properly. I usually take them every 4 hours to keep the pain away. 5/325"

PolishC (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 12, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "My experience was that this was the only medicine that helped severe pelvic pain. I started on low dose but had to take two. Two months in my doctor agreed to raise the dose to 10mg/325 ....... I was worried about the amount of tylenol. Long story short had hysterectomy few months later. Took 2 months to wean myself off by tapering. Total I was on percocet 7 months."

kimmy2758 February 9, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "It works"

Lf1228 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 7, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I recently had a 9 mm and 7 mm kidney stone between my kidney and bladder. Too large to pass so I had to have a stent placed to prevent blockage while waiting a week to go back for the procedure to break up the stones to a passable size. I had been given several types of pain meds through I. V. While in the hospital including some that were very powerful including duladid among others. I was sent home for 5 days while waiting for the procedure and was given percocet 10 / 325 1 every 4 hours. Without it I couldn't have tolerated the pain. Also had very limited side effects, nothing like what the I. V. Meds caused and I felt much safer taking it vs the other more powerful meds. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from kidney stones"

farmer john (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 6, 2016

For Chronic Pain: "They do not help pain they make back pain worse"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 18, 2016

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "good relief for my legs"

lonestar123 January 17, 2016

For Chronic Pain: "I have severe CIDP. This helps take the edge off. Able to function while taking."

Zoey2329 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 15, 2016

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "Ok so you probably want to take this with food. It made me EXTREMELY nauseous when I didn't. Works well for pain. While many pain meds make a person sleepy, this one has the complete opposite effect on me. It made me extremely energetic/hyper. I had overwhelming urges to "spring clean" the house, garage, and do things I had been putting off. The down side of that, however, is it interferes with my sleep and I can't take it at bedtime. It's ok for daytime pain for me."

Saraih (taken for less than 1 month) January 8, 2016

For Chronic Pain: "I have been under a Pain Management doctor's care for severe lumbar pain for over 3 years. I received cortizone injections, facet injections and branch blockers, but to no avail. I have been on Oxycodone/Acetaminophen 10-325 every 6 hours as needed for the past 2 years. I can honestly say that without this pain medication I would have zero quality of life. On an average day before taking Oxycodone my pain level is between 8-9. After taking my pills my level of pain drops down most days to a 2-3 which makes my pain bearable enough to have a semi normal life. Let's see how fast the AG, DEA, & Pharmacists who aren't immune to sudden severe pain would feel if they had trouble filling a prescription for pain medicine that could help them!"

VieraGuy December 24, 2015

Percocet 10/325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Chronic Pain: "I have a painful connective tissue disorder called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and have been having pain for 6 years. My pain has been rapidly getting worse for several months to the point where I am unable to work, take care of my home, or take care of myself. I was prescribed this medication after being hospitalized for severe pain so bad I was screaming, crying, thrashing around, vomiting and losing consciousness. IV dilaudid got the worst pain under control, and 2 percocet USUALLY prevents my pain from getting that bad, but not always. I find that when I take it with a muscle relaxer called tizanadine, it works a bit better. It helps my level 7-9 pain, but for level 10 I still have to go to the ER sometimes. But it's still a good drug."

EDS awareness (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 24, 2015

For Chronic Pain: "I've dealt with chronic lower back pain and spasms L3/S1 now mainly L5 avoided surgery then arthritis set in and am not a candidate for surgery. I've done the useless epidural shots avoid those as they helping the progression of arthritis. Exercise and take your meds that's enabling me to do my day to day's. Keep a positive attitude and enjoy life as best you can. Don't let the pain win, never stop living"

Al the canvasgod December 14, 2015

Percocet (acetaminophen / oxycodone) for Pain: "I was prescribed this medication after vaginal birth, 30 hours labor and a significant episiotomy. Medicine was a life saver. I have a very low pain tolerance and had almost no pain while taking this medicine. The cons were that I was extremely constipated and mentally was very out of it and even had some light hallucinations."

NewMommy2015 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 11, 2015