B 074 (Ascomp with codeine asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg)
Pill imprint B 074 has been identified as Ascomp with codeine asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg.
Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg has a potential for abuse less than the drugs in schedules 1 and 2. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for B 074
- asprin 325mg / butalbital 50mg / caffeine 40mg / codeine phosphate 30mg
- Blue & Yellow
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
More about aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Aspirin, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, aspirin, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital,Aspirin,Caffeine,Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital/Aspirin/Caffeine/Codeine Phosphate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.