APO 200 (Carbamazepine 200 mg)
Pill imprint APO 200 has been identified as Carbamazepine 200 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for APO 200 (Carbamazepine 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0032||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)