ALP 5 832 (Amlodipine 5 mg)
Pill imprint ALP 5 832 has been identified as Amlodipine besylate 5 mg.
Amlodipine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; raynaud's syndrome; migraine prevention; angina; coronary artery disease (and more), and belongs to the drug class calcium channel blocking agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amlodipine 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ALP 5 832 (Amlodipine 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about amlodipine
- Other brands: Norvasc