Advil C & S (Advil cold sinus ibuprofen 200 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg)
Generic Name: ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint Advil C & S has been identified as Advil cold sinus ibuprofen 200 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg.
Advil Cold and Sinus is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Advil Cold and Sinus ibuprofen 200 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Advil C & S (Advil cold sinus ibuprofen 200 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg)
- Generic Name:
Advil C & S
- ibuprofen 200 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
More about Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine)
- Other brands: Motrin Sinus Headache, Motrin IB Sinus, Motrin Cold and Flu, Motrin Childrens Cold, More (1) »