ABRS 123 (Potassium 20 mEq (1500 mg))
Pill imprint ABRS 123 has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 20 mEq (1500 mg).
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 20 mEq (1500 mg) is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ABRS 123 (Potassium 20 mEq (1500 mg))
- 20 mEq (1500 mg)
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ethylcellulose (100 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63739-0396||McKesson Packaging Services|
|68084-0360||Amerisource Health Services|
|23490-6131||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium chloride controlled-release tablets
- Potassium chloride extended-release capsules
- Potassium chloride extended-release tablets
- Potassium chloride liquid
- More (2) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...