93 7219 (Topiramate 100 mg)
Pill imprint 93 7219 has been identified as Topiramate 100 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 7219 (Topiramate 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68071-0813||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)