743 R (Diclofenac 50 mg)
Pill imprint 743 R has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 50 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 743 R (Diclofenac 50 mg)
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)