736 (Bupropion Extended-Release (SR) 100 mg)
Pill imprint 736 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended-release (SR) 100 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 736 (Bupropion Extended-Release (SR) 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hydroxypropyl cellulose
polyethylene glycol 3350
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)