681 (Bupropion Extended Release 150 mg)
Pill imprint 681 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended release (XL) 150 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; smoking cessation; obesity; seasonal affective disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 681 (Bupropion Extended Release 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Global Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
FD&C Yellow No. 5
FD&C Red No. 40
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...