54 371 (Zolpidem 5 mg)
Pill imprint 54 371 has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 5 mg.
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 5 mg has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs in schedule 3. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.
See also related documents.
Images for 54 371 (Zolpidem 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
ferric oxide red
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0528||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about zolpidem
- Zolpidem extended-release tablets
- Zolpidem oral spray
- Zolpidem (Advanced Reading)
- Zolpidem Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)