44 485 (Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint 44 485 has been identified as Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg.
Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; hay fever; sinusitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 25 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 485 (Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg)
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine chewable tablets
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine liquid
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine strips
- Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine suspension
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Triaminic Night Time Cold & Cough, Benadryl-D Children's Allergy & Sinus, Dimetapp Children's Nighttime Cold & Congestion, Robitussin Night Time Cough & Cold, More (11) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...