250 IP188 (Naproxen 250 mg)
Pill imprint 250 IP188 has been identified as Naproxen 250 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 250 IP188 (Naproxen 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Akyma Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68462-0188||Glenmark Generics Inc|
|63739-0180||McKesson Packaging Services|
|55111-0366||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc.|
|54569-3758||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|55289-0445||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)