2320 V (Belladonna Alk-Phenobarbital 16.2 mg)
Pill imprint 2320 V has been identified as Belladonna alk-phenobarbital 16.2 mg.
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; duodenal ulcer; enterocolitis and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine 16.2 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital controlled-release tablets
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital elixir
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna Alkaloids with Phenobarbital (FDA)
- Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.