2320 V (Belladonna Alk-Phenobarbital 16.2 mg)
Pill imprint 2320 V has been identified as Belladonna alk-phenobarbital 16.2 mg.
Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine is used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome; duodenal ulcer; enterocolitis and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine 16.2 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 2320 V (Belladonna Alk-Phenobarbital 16.2 mg)
More about atropine/hyoscyamine/phenobarbital/scopolamine
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital controlled-release tablets
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital elixir
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital
- Belladonna alkaloids and phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)
- Belladonna alkaloids/phenobarbital (Advanced Reading)