142 (Bupropion Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg)
Pill imprint 142 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended-release (XL) 300 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 142 (Bupropion Extended-Release (XL) 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)