141 (Bupropion Extended-Release (XL) 150 mg)
Pill imprint 141 has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride extended-release (XL) 150 mg.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of depression; adhd; sexual dysfunction, ssri induced; smoking cessation; obesity (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 141 (Bupropion Extended-Release (XL) 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antidepressants
Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63739-0449||McKesson Packaging Services|
|68084-0251||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about bupropion
- Bupropion extended-release tablets
- Bupropion hydrobromide extended-release tablets
- Bupropion sustained-release tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)