123 GG (Haloperidol 1 mg)
Pill imprint 123 GG has been identified as Haloperidol 1 mg.
Haloperidol is used in the treatment of psychosis; dementia; icu agitation; nausea/vomiting; mania (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Haloperidol 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 123 GG (Haloperidol 1 mg)
- 1 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Yellow No. 6
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63739-0121||McKesson Packaging Services|
|63874-0830||Altura Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about haloperidol
- Haloperidol decanoate
- Haloperidol solution
- Haloperidol tablets
- Haloperidol (Advanced Reading)
- Haloperidol Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)