Allergy & Sinus FASTMELT™ (Pfizer Consumer Healthcare)
(in each tablet) Purposes:
19 mg * ................................................... Antihistamine
HCl 30 mg ..................................... Nasal decongestant*equivalent to 12.5 mg ............. of diphenhydramine HCl
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or the common cold:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- temporarily relieves these additional symptoms of hay fever:
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use:
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one applied topically.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 tablets
- place in mouth and allow to dissolve
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 4.6 mg per tablet
- store at 59° to 77°F in a dry place
Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, citric acid, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, ethylcellulose, flavor, lactitol, magnesium stearate, mannitol, and stearic acid
Questions? call 1-800-524-2624 (English/Spanish), weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST
Available in boxes of 20 dissolving tablets.
PRODUCT PHOTO(S):NOTE: These photos can be used only for identification by shape, color, and imprint. They do not depict actual or relative size.
The product samples shown here have been supplied by the manufacturer. While every effort has been made to assure accurate reproduction, please remember that any visual identification should be considered preliminary. In cases of poisoning or suspected overdosage, the drug's identity should be verified by chemical analysis.