Generic name: timolol maleate
Dosage form: ophthalmic solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Istalol safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Istalol.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
ISTALOL ophthalmic solution is available in a concentration of 0.5 percent. The starting dose is one drop of 0.5 percent ISTALOL in the affected eye(s) once a day in the AM. If the patient's intraocular pressure is not at a satisfactory level on this regimen, concomitant therapy with other agent(s) for lowering intraocular pressure can be instituted. The concomitant use of two topical beta-adrenergic blocking agents is not recommended. (See PRECAUTIONS, Drug Interactions, Beta-adrenergic blocking agents.)
- Istalol Side Effects
- Istalol Drug Interactions
- Istalol (timolol) consumer information
- Betimol (timolol) ophthalmic solution dosage information
- Timolol Ophthalmic dosage information
- Timoptic (timolol maleate) ophthalmic solution dosage information
- Timoptic XE (timolol maleate) ophthalmic solution, gel forming dosage information