Children's Tylenol Suspension Dosage
Generic name: acetaminophen
Dosage form: oral suspension
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Children's Tylenol Suspension safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Children's Tylenol Suspension.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|36-47||4-5 years||1 ½ tsp or 7.5 mL|
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tsp or 10 mL|
|60-71||9-10 years||2 ½ tsp or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp or 15 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
More about Children's Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Children's Tylenol Meltaways dispersible tablets
- Tylenol Children's suspension
- Children's Tylenol
- Children's Tylenol Meltaway
- Childrens Tylenol Meltaway oral/rectal
- More (2) »