Children's Tylenol Suspension Dosage
Generic name: acetaminophen
Dosage form: oral suspension
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|36-47||4-5 years||1 ½ tsp or 7.5 mL|
|48-59||6-8 years||2 tsp or 10 mL|
|60-71||9-10 years||2 ½ tsp or 12.5 mL|
|72-95||11 years||3 tsp or 15 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
More about Children's Tylenol (acetaminophen)
- Children's Tylenol Meltaways dispersible tablets
- Tylenol Children's suspension
- Children's Tylenol
- Children's Tylenol Meltaway
- Childrens Tylenol Meltaway oral/rectal
- More (2) »