Acular LS Dosage
Generic name: ketorolac tromethamine
Dosage form: ophthalmic solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Acular LS safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Acular LS.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dose of ACULAR LS® ophthalmic solution is one drop four times a day in the operated eye as needed for pain and burning/stinging for up to 4 days following corneal refractive surgery.
Ketorolac tromethamine ophthalmic solution has been safely administered in conjunction with other ophthalmic medications such as antibiotics, beta blockers, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, cycloplegics, and mydriatics.
- Acular LS Side Effects
- Acular LS Drug Interactions
- Acular (ketorolac tromethamine) ophthalmic solution dosage information
- Acular PF (ketorolac tromethamine) Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% Preservative-Free Sterile dosage information
- Acuvail (ketorolac tromethamine) ophthalmic solution dosage information
- Acuvail (ketorolac) consumer information
- Ketorolac Ophthalmic dosage information